I decided earlier today that I would do something that I’ve done before to keep me focused on postive things. Before, when I did this, I wrote it down. This time I’m going to put it here. I’m going to list some good/postive/things that I’m thankful for, that happened during my day here.
- I met a friend at a tumble gym to let our kids play and catch up.
- I played a board game with my children.
- I connected with another friend that I haven’t talked to in a while
- I finished some things around the house I’ve been putting off.
- I started my exercise plan for the week (if I don’t plan it, it doesn’t happen).
- I made plans with my sister-in-law for our kids to play and for us to take a break.
- The kids didn’t whine about anything nor did they fight today!
These things may seem insignificant but just noting how I spent my present and made plans for the near future, leaves the past out of the equation. Let see if this helps…I hope so!
Love ~ iom