- It was a beautiful day.
- Nothing bad happened.
- Both kids had a good day at school and did their homework without too much of a fight.
- My 6 year old son’s homework was neat and he didn’t ball it up, throw his pencil in the floor, scream, or complain for very long about doing it….mom score!!!
- My daughter didn’t do 4,052 cartwheels, backbends, handstands, or climb the kitchen doorframe very much or get hurt by doing it today…another mom score!!!
- I received a very nice compliment.
- Someone I admire was interested in my life.
- Tomorrow is Tuesday 😉.
- My hair looks good today (haha I’m reaching….its Monday for goodness sake).