I’m not sure I have pleasant things to say about today. So I’m going to list a couple of not so fabulous things that happened today. Why, because I can 🙋🏼.
- My dog peed on the rug because it was too windy to go outside 🙄. Seriously you’re a dog…Bad Girl…bad, bad, girl.
- While leaving the back door open to persuade the dog to go outside, a bird flew in and shit on my wall. You can’t make this shit up.
- I woke up in he middle of the night because it was so windy and I remembered I left this trampoliny thing, we call the potato chip, outside and that it was probably blowing around crashing into people’s cars. I got up and went out in a windy, rain storm to chase this flying thing down…it was 3:30am. Just so you get a picture of this, it looks like an oversized Pringles potato chip. It’s made out of bouncy trampoline material but it rocks. It’s almost as wide as a small car and a little bit longer. The curve made it perfect for flying in the wind 🙄🙄🙄. I looked like an crazy person trying to control this oversized monster in the wind. No big deal, all my neighbors were sleeping.
- My sweet kitty cat who I love very much is sick. I’m scared to even write what I think it is. He’s 17 😢.
- The good thing about today is I’m still fine even with the crazy. At least I’m alive and healthy and my kiddos are pretty darn cute and squeezable 💞. I just love them!!!
I can’t even talk about what it is suppose to mean if a bird flies in your house! Ugh!
Anyway…..that’s Thursday and not all good BUT I’m sure there are lots of other people who’s days were much worse than mine. This is nothing. Mild irritants and nothing more.
Sending out love to all of you….muah 😘!